Information we collect and how we use it
General access to our website does not require you to register.
When you request information about our services through our website, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you request information that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). We use this information solely for communicating with you. We do not sell this information to third parties.
- Log information – When you access our site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
RPS only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of RPS in the following circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of RPS, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who accessed the RPS site. Such information does not identify you individually.
Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
How you can control and update data about you
We want to be sure that we keep only the most accurate and up-to-date information about you in our records. Therefore, whenever you believe that your contact information needs to be updated, you can email us at to correct or update your contact information.
Contact for Questions
Remittance Processing Services
2955 N. Meridian St., Ste. 100
Indianapolis, IN 46208